It’s October and you’re probably dying to make something in the kitchen with gourds because all your friends are doing it. You’re probably thinking, but Marie, I didn’t go to culinary school! How can I possibly make something like delicious butternut squash soup without spending a fortune on a culinary degree? Turns out, the internet is an easy and almost free alternative to culinary school. Let’s go.
1. Get on the internet and go to Google.com.
2. Type in “butternut squash soup”.
3. Click on one of the results that looks like it might be a recipe for butternut squash soup.
4. Hit Ctrl-P on your keyboard. (If you don’t know what I’m talking about, just click your browser’s printer icon).
5. Follow the instructions on the recipe.
I just saved you $50,000. You’re welcome.